Commercial register number: CHE-106.922.306
Registered office: Zug / Switzerland
STOPINC AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT (STOPINC) hereby grants you the right to use the STOPINC group’s Web sites (also referred to as „STOPINC Sites“) to access, display, store and reproduce copies of the materials therein – subject to the following terms and conditions only:
- Unless specified otherwise, STOPINC shall have exclusive ownership rights and copyrights with regard to all information and documents on the STOPINC Sites. The STOPINC Sites and any material contained therein may be used for personal information purposes only. None of the content of the STOPINC Sites may be incorporated into, reproduced on or stored in any other Web site or otherwise in an electronic retrieval system or in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic, digital or any other form nor be copied, amended or used commercially without prior written permission of STOPINC.
- STOPINC strives to supply correct and complete information on its Web sites. However, STOPINC does not assume any liability for the availability, completeness, correctness, topicality, accuracy and reliability of this information. STOPINC also reserves the right to add, edit, change or omit information or any contents from the STOPINC Sites at its sole discretion and without need for prior notice. STOPINC makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through the STOPINC Sites, including any hypertext links or any other items, used either directly or indirectly from the STOPINC group’s Web sites. In no event will STOPINC be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential losses or damages resulting from use of or reliance on the STOPINC Sites or any other Web sites accessed through or referred to on the STOPINC group’s Web sites.
- Trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed on the STOPINC Sites and the applicable rights thereof are the property of STOPINC or their respective owners. The use of markings, irrespective of whether they contain the symbol ® or ™ or not, shall be expressly prohibited.
- No information contained on the STOPINC Sites is intended to serve as financial advice and constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in shares of STOPINC.
- Forward-looking statements contained on the STOPINC Sites, relating to STOPINC, STOPINC group’s companies and other are based on expectations, estimates and projections. These statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ from those contemplated. Factors which could cause those differences include the terms and availability of financing, actions by other persons, changes in general economic and political conditions, legal and regulatory requirements and other factors. STOPINC does not assume any obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
- The existence of hyperlinks to other Web sites or Internet services is not an endorsement by STOPINC in favor of the company offering such Internet services, its products and services. Visitors of the STOPINC Sites use these links at their own risk and according to terms and conditions applicable to the respective Web Sites or Internet Services.
- Any information or material transmitted to or posted on the STOPINC Sites by visitors will be treated as non-confidential and may be used by STOPINC or its affiliates for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services.
- All legal relations with regard to the STOPINC Sites and their utilization shall be subject to SWISS law. Exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be in Zug / Switzerland.